[pct-l] bears . . . I'm not biting this time

In a message dated 12/31/2003 12:53:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

> notice how I've stayed out of this one.

LOL...  Whatever your "secret" methods they'll probably work equally as well
on the CDT next year.  Even in Griz country when not in Yellowstone and
Glacier.  At least it did for us.  My theory was why would they bother with a little
old food bag with they had a human size enchilada ripe for the pickings?
Yikes!

YMMV  Best of luck!

PS those days my FB was triple wrapped in ziplocks.