[pct-l] timex helix.

I also got a Timex Helix for $60 or so from Campmor,
and used it for a few hikes this summer.  The
altimeter seems pretty accurate, especially if you
remember to reset it often at known elevations (i.e.
when you are on that 9,890' peak, reset the watch to
that).  It's a pretty large watch, but I am happy with
it.  Having an accurate altimeter helped me in the
Trinity Alps to find the faded remnants of an
abandoned trail I wanted to take - I would've walked
right by it if I didn't have a contour map and an
altimeter.  Recommended, and cheap.