[pct-l] Advice please

Forgive me if you have already seen a similar, earlier message from me.   I
sent it to this listserve, but I'm not sure I was officially on the system at
the time.

I seek advice on sections of the PCT that would take perhaps 3 weeks this
coming summer.   I (53 years old in good but not exceptional shape) and 17
year-old son want to backpack this coming summer.   We have done the Long Trail in
Vermont (275 miles) and are seeking sections that are not too high, not too
strenuous, and are reasonably easy for resupply every 6-8 days.

Your suggestions--particularly for the northern Oregon and southern
Washington portions of the Trail would be most helpful.   A reasonably accessible start
and end point would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Larry