[pct-l] Mad " Cow" Monte

 Hi everyone!!!  Come on up to good OL Washington for some great " Beef" hamburgers!!! The true is out on my trail name!!! ( Comes from eating too much ground cow spine protein which REI sold as Beef Protein pellets to put in your Top Ramen in the 70's) Now that they found Mad Cow disease in Washington State , maybe the rising price of beef with go down and I can buy some again. I just went over to the local landfill and picked up a few hundred pounds  of half frozen beef thrown out by FDA guys in an " Unmarked Van"  Trick to cooking tainted meat is to add four drops of Clorox and boil 10 minutes. ( I am sure these tremors I have been having, slurred speech, and loss of balance are only " Cold Symtoms")    TIC,,,, Have a good New Year everyone!!!!!