[pct-l] A cool little find

I too have a Starr's Guide to the JMT, llth revised edition,  which I
bought years ago when it was current.
I also have a 12th revised edition published in the Sierra Club
Totebook(r) format which I found on the JMT during one of my BP's.
Inside is written the name "Paula Balo".
Just handling these old books brings back memories.  The pleasure of old
things.
John