[pct-l] packs

i do not have experience with those particular packs, but I HIGHLY
recommend Osprey packs.  I have three of them and love every one of
them.  I have the Aether model in its first production year and it
toally ROCKS.  Its only 2000 cu, but has exterior straps that allow
me to carry everything I need on most every hike I have done (i have
use dthat pack on 2 JMT hikes, and 1 TYT hike).

Osprey is also the only major pack maker that still makes their packs
in the U.S.  Keep those manufacturing jobs here! :-)

peace,
dude