From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of David Tibor
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 10:53 AM
To: PCT-L
Subject: [pct-l] aether 60?

hi all,

i have a golite team backpack which is great - i used
it on a 10 day thru-hike of the tahoe rim trail.  and
it would be great for any hikes with <25 or so pounds.

however, i think i need a more robust suspension for
my 2004 ca pct hike. especially for those really long
days and carrying lots of food / water at various
times.

anyone use an osprey aether 60 backpack for a long
hike?  i've heard good things about it, and would love
to hear people's opinions.

thanks!