[pct-l] RE: pct-l Parkas

> > > I'm looking to replace my 16oz shell parka. I am considering the
> > > following ones: REI ultra light 12oz - $125, Sierra Designs Tempest
> 12.6 > > oz - $99. And the Marmot Precip 8 oz -$90 or 12oz $100 with
> full zipper. > > Anybody out there with knowledge of these parkas?

Take a look at the Red Ledge Thunderlight. My size XL with a full zipper
weighs 14 ounces. They look very similar to the Precip but at only $50.

We have a number of rain jacket reviews, including my Thunderlight Parka
review, at
http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/

AsABat