[pct-l] Re: sleeping bags

Gail and I both carried the Marmot Helium (the Marmot 15) the whole way from
Campo to
Manning Park in 2003. We left Campo on April 11th and reached Manning Park
September 30th. We used them with Ridgerest sleeping pads.
We did endure some snow storms but our coolest night was 23F (-5C).

Maybe if I did the PCT again I'd go with a light 25F-32F bag with an
ultralight
thermarest - which would probably work out about the same for weight, be
just as warm and more comfortable.

Alistair