[pct-l] Three Sisters

Marshal did a really good job of telling you about the peaks that you
mentioned.

I will reinterate that it is very hard to find time to do much climbing.  I
managed 76 peaks on my thruhike and almost none of them after I left CA; it
became a matter of choice of whether I wanted the climbing more than the
hiking.  since I have done a lot of climbing and and I started out to do
the hike, the choice was easy.  There was never a peak that I did, where I
did not weigh  what I was losing.  And a couple peaks I turned back after
an hour, figuring that it was going to take longer than I anticipate and I
had to get to the next water source or camping spot. It also meant that I
was not only climbing alone, but likely to be hiking alone as well since
most of the hikers out there were not into peak bagging and certainly were
not going to wait.

Marshal did not mention the easiest route of Glacier is from Boulder Basin
on Kennedy Ridge, this is right on the trail, as it was this year before
the flood.  However of all the peaks, Glacier is a glacier climb and by
August the crevasses will be well opened; it is not something that i would
recommend without a climbing team and a rope.(I also had a bad problem with
rock fall on this route so be forewarned).  On climbing routes, the best
thing to do is get ahold of a climbing guide for that area and copy the
route description; a map will have limited usefulness.

Olanche is also fairly close to the trail and you might think about it as a
warm up for Whitney.  It has some pretty big talus to negotiate in places,
but is not technical, although probably more difficult(rocky) than Whitney.

Goforth