[pct-l] resupply strategies for 2004?

Hi there all.

Well, the procrastination must end and the planning
for 2004 must begin.  I'll be hiking the CA portion of
the PCT, starting at the kick off party.

Now that many of you have done the trail once or more,
do any of you have a recommended resupply strategy?  I
can see mailing most of my packages with all the food
I need, except where there is a real market to
purchase from that is convenient to the trail/hitch.
I'll also have a bounce box for random things, and
perhaps for a portable CD burner for my digital
camera.

Can anyone give me their tips and ideas on their ideal
resupply strategy? (Or point me to theirs on various
web sites, etc. where they have been posted already?)

Thanks!

Dave T.