[pct-l] NYTimes.com Article: A Canadian Drama: Exit Bears,Pursued by Hum...

In a message dated 11/24/2003 12:34:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brick@fastpack.com writes:

> But it was the hiker who showed the most ferocity. He
> growled and punched the bear in the nose, forcing the
> confused creature into retreat, recalled a senior park
> warden who investigated the case.

I always said that was going to be my defense in a close encounter.  Not sure
if I have the B's to actually do it, but that's what I say I'm going to do!
: )

YMMV

Sly