[pct-l] Sleeping Bags

I have a Marmot Hydrogen long (1 lb. 8 oz) and it works great for me inside a
Tarptent.  I think one of the keys to sleeping warm is to have good
installation underneath.  I have a Tyvek ground sheet, nylon tent floor, and a Zrest
pad.  I use my GoLite pack as a pillow.  The Marmot bag is excellent quality
with 900 rated down.  I think a silk liner used as an over bag for extra cold
situations is a good idea.

By the way, here is another Switchback equipment tip.  Go to the Walmart auto
section and buy a couple of rolls of reflective tape (not the tail light
tape).  Cut some pieces and tape to your pack and equipment.  It makes them highly
reflective at night with your headlamp.  If you are road walking or
hitchhiking, this could be a big safety help.  In camp at night it makes it really easy
to find things.  Take some clear packing tape to put over the reflective tape
to make it more durable.

Happy trails, Switchback