[pct-l] PCT slide show

Last night here in Boulder, CO I attended a Pacific Crest Trail slide presentation by Chuckie V, a through-hiker in 2002.  It was easily the funniest, most entertaining show I'd ever been to and sparked the interest of everybody who was there.  I don't know if he plans any more, but I fully recommend attending if given the chance!  The pictures are classic, but his delievery is simply superior.  Look out Robin Williams and George Carlin!

eric wallington