[pct-l] Taboose Pass

I commiserate with you all.  34 years ago when I was in great shape because I ran cross-country, I told my coach about Taboose Pass.  Stupid me.  He took our team up there and we camped at the campground.  The next day he told us to run up the trail to the pass and back.  He was gracious enough to let us carry a quart of water.  Bastard.
The hardest most miserable day of my life.  Oh yeah, he was drinking a six-pack of coors when we got back.  We made it too.
                                       Eric