[pct-l] PCT Fire maps for San Diego County

I have updated maps for the Cedar Fire in the Mt. Laguna section of the PCT. Also, Matt Maxon has provided maps of the PCT areas affected by the Coyote (Section B) and Old (Section C) fires. These maps are all at
www.4Jeffrey.Net/hike/pct/fire

I visited Mt. Laguna today. As I expected, the recent fire did little damage to the trail as the fire was stopped at the boundary of last year's Pines Fire. There is about another mile of trail burned south of Pioneer Mail, and Pioneer Mail picnic area received additional damage. It looks like a few of the trees there may survive, but its quite bleak compared to even last year.

The water tank at Pioneer Mail and west of the Sunrise Highway near the Penny Pines Plantation appear to be still standing, but I was not able to see if they had water or were structurally intact as the area is currently closed for fire mop up.

AsABat