[pct-l] Sierra runs - swallow bridge

hmmm\,....our Class theory is that the clearest still water has
the least chance of infecting someone as the nasties tend to
settle out toward the bottom 1/3 of the water..while the
running stream has the nasties mixed up and equally distributed
thus yielding a higher uptake into the body...

but are these nasties in a solution or a suspension. All the
time? Settle out over time? or stays in solution no matter
what the turbidity of the water is? Go figure...test?

Any volunteers?