[pct-l] Introduction

My name is Dave Davis and I am a 52 year old section hiker on the PCT. I
started two years ago and have so far completed the portion between Desolation
Wilderness and the Devil's Postpile. Next summer I plan on hiking from the
Devil's Post Pile to Whitney. I'm originally from NW Ohio, but now reside in
suburban Sacramento, which has allowed me the opportunity to hike some sections as a
day hike.

I've had about a 30 hiatus in solo backpacking. In 1973 hiked most of the AT,
from Springer Mountain, Georgia to New Hampshire.