[pct-l] shoes

Carl,

Along the same line, take a look at the NB 905s. I've worn the 904s for many
miles (8 pair) and I have three more pair left. As with the 803s, NB no
longer makes the 904s and the 905s don't fit me. But they might fit your
son. I wore the 904s the length of the JMT this year. No blisters; no hot
spots.

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com