[pct-l] cook pots

>Wal-mart sells something called a "grease pot" which is really
>cheap---maybe $5---and comperable in weight to titanium pots.  I don't
>remember what the grease pot is made of or how big it is.

I used the grease pot this last summer. It has a  liip at the top rim that
if not cleaned could hold some nasty bacteria.It's aluminum and weighs about
4 oz. It's larger than my titanium and weighs less, holds a quart.
The only reason  I would switch to the titanium is to limit my evenig meals
so that i lose more weight.
This of course is the alternative to giving up the great northwest
micro-brews at town stops :-)

rogue

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es