From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Steve Setzer
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 3:05 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] cook pots

Do most thru hikers use titanium pots these days?  It seems like they are
the lightest option.  Do they have any performance problems compared to
other pots (stainless steel, aluminum).  Does the maker/brand matter.  The
only titanium pots I've seen are made by Evernew.  Has anyone used these?
Any advice?

Thanks,
Steve