[pct-l] notebook found on stehekin bus

I've got a notebook that Meadow Ed gave to me.  He said that Tuna left it on
the Stehekin bus, but Tuna said it's not his.  If you're missing a notebook,
and you can tell me what it looks like, I'll mail it to you.  It was
probably left on the bus around September 18-19.

If anyone out there knows who was in Stehekin around September 18-19, please
forward this email to them.  Maybe someone will claim it.

yogilists@hotmail.com

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es