[pct-l] section b water

In '97 we did an overnight in September and camped at Tahquitz Valley, on the trail that parallels the PCT to the east .  The stream was more of a spring.  We found a deep spot of water hidden in tall grass where we could fill a bucket.  The entire hike from Humber Park to Tahquitz Valley was dry.
Marion