From: "Eric Yakel" <eyakel@earthlink.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 4:04 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Diamond Lake Resort in Oregon

By way of introduction, my name is Eric, I live about 3 miles from the PCT
in Section B of California.  By the way it was
94 degrees in Warner Springs today....  Have been a member of the PCTA for
about 6 years.  I do a lot of trail maintenance work in my area and sponsor
the trail section from Lost Valley spring to Tule Spring, and provide a lot
of the trail updates in my area.  Enough of that.  I'm planning a thru hike
in 2005.  I've already learned a lot from you trail gurus.  However, I have
one question for anyone who knows;
does Diamond Lake Resort still accept mail drops, and if so is it U.S. mail
or U.P.S.  Thanks for the help.
                                                 Eric