[pct-l] Late JMT start?

Hi Saskia,

It would be an extremely unusual year to have any significant snow in
September.  Most years are no problem until at least mid-October.  September
is a great time to go because there are no bugs, very few people, and the
late afternoon light is really spectacular.  Nights will be cold but the
days will be warm and the weather should be perfect.

If/when you you make plans, be sure to let me know so I can arrange to send
you off with a new tent.

Thanks.

Henry