[pct-l] Joe Sobinovsky leaving PCTA

Dear Friends:

After almost seven years of dedicated service to the Pacific Crest Trail,
Joe Sobinovsky is leaving the Pacific Crest Trail Association.? He has
accepted a position as State Trails Coordinator with Washington State Parks.
Although we will miss his enthusiasm and knowledge of the PCT, we are lucky
we will have such a good friend working with trails in Washington.

Joe?s last day with the PCTA is Friday, October 10.? Please join me in
wishing Joe and his family well in their new endeavors.

Liz Bergeron
Executive Director
Pacific Crest Trail Association

P.S. Joe can, for the time being, be reached at programs@pcta.org