[pct-l] Through hiker journals

I have been reading the through hiker journals on Trail Journals.com and
enjoy reading them.

My only frustration is; as they approach their goal, the majority do not
post they have finished nor do they give the details from Stehekin to
Manning Park.  Looking at the dates they arrived in Stehekin, I know they
must have finished by now, but have they?  Even with the detour around the
fire it should not have taken them much longer to complete that section
providing of course they took the detour provided by the forest Service.

The detour was planned by a former through hiker and now a USFS employee and
they had recently done trail maintenance on that particular trail and yes on
one part, it did have a steep climb out.

Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge