[pct-l] Resupply details

Greetings all!  I appreciate all of the valuable information shared here.
So, some questions in preparation for 2004.

213.5 Pink Motel
As I understand, the Middleton's accept maildrops. Does anyone have the
address?  Perhaps it is in the archives somewhere, but I was unable to
find it.

516.0 Richard Skaggs
How did he work out for folks?

563.7 White's Motel
Any news on the status of the Motel?

1944.7 Big Lake Youth Camp
Is the camp a reliable maildrop, and do they have particular mailing
requirements?

2233.1 Trout Lake
It doesn't seem that people use this town.  Is it really customary to haul
from Cascade Locks all the way to White Pass?

I am familiar with the rules for shipping alcohol fuel via USPS
The following places (not that ALL of these drops are necessary) ONLY
accept UPS:
Kennedy Meadows Resort and Pack Station (Sonora Pass), Hyatt Lake Resort,
Fish Lake Resort, Crater Lake, Shelter Cove Resort

However, if you talk to the UPS "Hazardous Materials" folks at
800-554-9964 about methyl alcohol (Methanol UN1230), they will only ship
it for those with commercial licenses.  So, what is the generally accepted
strategy, just sneak in a bottle, or just carry more from a previous
legitimate resupply?

Thanks
Sasquatch (Dave Blumenthal)