[pct-l] Re: OK to redefine goals - pct 2003 - Gottago's email?

Marge,=0D
=0D
These socks are a double material with Coolmax being the highest percent
material. Most of the Coolmax is nest to the skin which transfers the
moisture away from the foot to the outer layer.=0D
=0D
Be forewarned that the mid calf length is pretty tight to the skin. On me
that left a distinct ring as if I had worn a rubber band on my lower leg.
This is not good for circulation. Trust me, I have  had lower leg
circulation problems for 30+ years. Subsequently I purchased the "just at
the top of the ankle" style which, for me took getting use to. But they a=
re
great for preventing blisters or for some, reducing blisters.=0D
=0D
I changed my sock arrangement by wearing the Wright socks next to my skin
and my veinous support hose on the outside rather than the inside as in t=
he
past. This just about eliminated the moisture next to my skin. =0D
=0D
REI carries this make. If possible try them on first for proper fit.=0D
=0D
Ole Geezer Bill