From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Steve Stenkamp
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 9:24 PM
To: pct-l
Subject: [pct-l] PCT diamond markers

Count me in for a replica.  Many times I have been tempted to snitch one for
myself.  But I realize that if everyone felt that way there wouldn't be any
left.  I have also had the same desires for the old Oregon Skyline Trail
emblems that I have seen on occasion.   The old ones  are a bit of history
that  still belong on the trail.
Thanks Strider for your efforts.