[pct-l] Double layer socks

Comments have been made about double layer socks.

There are several brands of these socks with the most common called Wrightsocks. Several heights of socks are offered and they are Coolmax to wick moisture away from the skin.

Some prefer two independent socks, one thin liner sock with a heavier outer sock.

For many people, the double layers work well. But my usual disclaimer applies. Try them to find out if they work for you. There are many ways to prevent blisters but socks are one of the major components. New socks and other blister prevention ideas are typically covered in my free monthly ezine. The next issue will be at the end of this week. You can subscribe at the link below in my signature.

John Vonhof
johnvonhof@comcast.net
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatment for Athletes
http://www.footworkpub.com
Subscribe to the free Fixing Your Feet Ezine at
mailto:FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com