[pct-l] RE: - Gottago's email and double lined socks

Marge
I got some writesocks with a double layer, they market them as anti-blister
as the friction caused during movement in the foot is taken up by the layers
rubbing against each other, not one  layer rubbing against your skin.  I
must admit they are a bit warm for summer use so I haven't really tested
them extensively yet, but it's interesting that this doesn't work for you.
I seem to prevent most blisters by using body glide ( a lubricant less messy
than vasoline) on sensitive areas and just coolmax liner socks for maximum
breathability.

Rik