[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liners

Hi Jim,

I've used a silk sleeping bag liner, which felt nice to my skin and kept my
sleeping bag clean. BUT I always got mixed up in it when I turned around in
my sleep. Plus, it is a liner in the form of the sleeping bag, so when it is
warm and I want more space and air and I open up the bag, the liner is still
closing me in... I don't use them anymore. I prefer wearing clothes to bed.
I have one set of clothes (long johns and a t-shirt, and socks) that I keep
reasonably clean, both for bed and 'in-town' and that works just as well.

Saskia