[pct-l] Bear Killed... (clueless hikers)

In a message dated 9/11/03 5:14:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hikethewild@hotmail.com writes:
>>Here! I have witnessed the typical American tourist ignorance over and over
again.<<

Not to sound jingoistic, but, living near Yosemite, where the greater
percentage of tourons are not Americans, I see this as a problem of tourists in
general, not typically American. Remember, that in most parts of the  civilized
world, cute little bears are not just hanging around waiting for a handout.
Unless, of course, I am misplacing your modifiers....damned little things always
get lost in my pack.

No Way