[pct-l] The Mojave Work Camp...

pcnst2003@oakapple.net writes:
>>Maybe if enough people are seen getting water out of the aqueduct, the
aqueduct people will figure out an easier way for them to do it.<<

Just where, other than the bee-ridden horse trough at Cottonwood Creek, are
people getting water out of the aqueduct?  Are we talking about the rather
steep-sided open section of the California Aqueduct before you turn north at the
Los Angeles Aqueduct pipe? Having rock climbed for twenty years (in distant
youth) , I am no wuss, but hiking alone, I thought I would not really like to
climb up and down their sides.

No Way