[pct-l] RE: 2004 prospect questions

I can vouch for the Zoid.  I used it on a 100 mile section hike from Ashland to Crater Lake.  I stealth camped, and it was easy to find good spots to pitch it.  It set up in a flash.

I mostly pitched it with the rainfly off since the weather was hot and dry.  The mosquito netting was welcome since there were bugs around the lakes.

I tested it out by taking it on a climb of Mt. Adams and pitching it at the Lunch Counter (a snowslope at 9000' with gusts of wind) - it was just fine.  Much more stable, in fact than my two person would have been since it was more aerodynamic.

Hope this helps!

Kascade Kat