Subject: [pct-l] Old Kelty Pack

> However, the past buy-back occurred prior to subsequent company
> reorganizations and while Dick [Kelty] was still alive. Unfortunately, my
wife's

Although Dick hasn't had anything to do with Kelty Pack for over 20 years
now, he is still alive and living in Glendale. At least he was in the spring
of last year, which is the last time I spoke with him. And last summer the
Pasadena Star-News published a nice article about him and his wife Nena.

Carl
1977 Kelty Kid