[pct-l] camelback

I finally gave up on Camelbacks after my third one.  I successfully
plugged a pinhole leak in one just by dabbing a glob of superglue gel
on the hole and letting it dry for a few days.  That leak never did
come back, but it developed leaks in other spots.

Because of the problems that I have encountered with CamelBacks, I
switched to the Platypus bladders about 2-3 years ago.  I also love
the fact that I can carry 4 liters on it, and that the top has a
ziplock opening that allows for easy cleaning.

I have three of Platypi(is that right?), one for me, one for the
wife, and another small size for shorter hikes, and one of them
recently developed a leak (I think it was the first one I bought that
is now 2-3 years old).  Even so, the leak was not as bad as the
Camelback; I never ran out of water, just got my clothes a little
damp.

peace,
dude