[pct-l] (no subject)

The Pink Hotel is a lovely shack that sits up on the hill adjacent to the PCT
up on the north side of Interstate 10.  It is provided by the landowners for
thru and section hiker use.  They have a register there that goes way back and
a hikers box and some trailers to sleep in.  The view of Mt. San Jacinto and
Fuller Ridge from the kitchen's large window can be fantastic.  It is a great
staging area for; recovering from the several thousand foot descent from
Fuller Ridge, for restocking your supplies in nearby Cabezon or Banning, and in
preparation for a several thousand foot ascent facing you to the north as you
head towards Big Bear.

As for the Rancho Corona del Valle, someone else will have to fill us in.

Strider