[pct-l] Wa. State fires

Conserning the Winthrop fire. I came out of the Pasaytens about ten days ago.
The big effort is to hold the line on the Sth. end around Winthrop as well as
protecting the Est. side around the Lommis State Forest. Every day the
prevailing wind was from the south west. It will probably burn to the North
toward
Canada until the rains come. At that time it was quite a long ways from the
P.C.T. and will probably stay that way.
After I got out all the trail heads on the sth. end of the wilderness area
were closed. Best check that out before attempting to enter the area from the
south.
Brice