[pct-l] Yukon Stoves

 Hey folks, I am in Dawson City today dropping off my Subaru today and hit the river tomorrow. Awsome road trip up through Cassiar Mts. and saw tons of Bear and sheep. This weekend is a big music fest. in Dawson.
    I showed off the Pika Alcohol stove to a bunch of Swiss and German folks at Whitehorse campground a few days ago and they were amazed. I hit the river Sunday for 564 miles. River is running quite fast..  I don't plan to use any bear spray up here as only rookies pack it up here.. Also no one uses canisters up here... Monte of the Yukon!!!!!!