Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:25 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: I can't cross the border

Even if you are turned back at the border, the stretch between Harts Pass
and Canada is one of the most scenic sections of the PCT in Washington
State, so don't give up at Rainy Pass. Because there is a lookout tower at
Harts Pass, you get a fair number of tourists in the summer and I am sure
asking for a ride to Mazama or Winthrop would be easy.

Tom Griffin