[pct-l] Sec. N (and tax cuts!)

Hey
 What really hurts me is the well worn trail about 18 inches wide and six
inches deep. The roots that come in at a 45 degree angle and cut leaving a three
inch stub that can trip you. Ouch! They are tough on my feet and my 805's

I don't know chaparral will burn dead or alive. It has a lot of oil it and
will go up pretty fast. I'm in agreement with the trail work cutting wider. Half
the work is getting there.
When a fire jumps a trail its usually is burning pretty high.
I was just up in Oregon on the PC and a fire did not jump across the PC. Now
that's only about three feet. It kept on one side and died out at a fire cut.
This could have been a controlled burn.

Lonetrail

lonetrail