[pct-l] Question about fording streams..

My really cheap Teva ripoffs from Walmart weigh about 8 oz.  They are good
for crossing streams, using public showers and resting my toes after a long
day's hike.  But I don't bother changing into them to ford a creek unless it's
late in the day.  Running shoes dry quickly.
_____