[pct-l] Sierra Design Warranty

They replaced my two year old Orion AST as well.  It seemed the floor started leaking after a rather signifcant storm in the Col de Bonhomme (Tour de Mount Blanc).  It was very refreshing to get such great help...

>>> Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu> 06/23/03 06:35PM >>>
I've had a SD ultralightyear solo tent for two years.  The end pieces fell out while in the Weminuche last summer, and the glue stopped working for one of the connectors.  It was a pain to use the tent.

I remembered last night while mentally preparing for a cross-country trip in the Washakie and Teton Wildernesses just south and east of Yellowstone, that I hadn't done anything about this problem.

I just got off the phone with Sierra Design and they are sending me a new set of poles.

Now, how's that for corporate responsibility???

Jeff Olson
Laramie WY