[pct-l] Alsohol availability at resupply stops in OR and WA

How is the availability of alcohol at the standard resupply stops  in
Oregon and Washington?
Available by the ounce?

Previously I sent alcohol through the mail(ground, standard for hazardous
materials), but am hoping it is becoming more available and I don't have to
sent a second package through the mail to every resupply.

I don't use HEET because I have found that I am sensitive to even the small
amount of methanol that is put in denatured alcolhol.

Joanne