[pct-l] Faulty logic

Jeff

What you have to look out for is the Jus-abouts noises. You know noise's just
about here or just about there. When I was a kid this was the most exciting
part of camping out.
Now don't tell me your imagination can't still play tricks with your mind.
Try it some times when you out with some chick.

Lonetrail