[pct-l]smelling bears

Dude

A bear can smell a Seal under several feet of ice. And old Indian story: An
eagle can see a leaf falling from a tree while soaring above. A wolf can hear a
it dropping. A bear can smell it dropping. A black bear is really a lazy
scavenger. The easier it is for him the better. The problem is when a bear makes
his mind up on what he wants he is big enough to take it. Understand that! It
better to let him eat your food instead of you being his food.

Lonetrail