[pct-l] Stealth camping - russian bear roulette

Code of silence in bear country?  Where'd you hear that?

Maybe if you see it first so you can grab a good pic, but otherwise I've
never heard of that.

In any case, I'd prefer to be with three than alone when confronting a bear,
as long as they can throw rocks.

Sly