[pct-l] Jardine article at backpackinglight.com

Hey there Ron,

Big congratulations on your marriage hope you and your bride are very happy.

 Ron, I just figured out how to delete your friend Dave from my email and
here you
go asking all these questions from him. I think some of us have greater
mental
capacities than others and not all of us were born equal in these
capacities.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)